- Geometrically shaped rigid ring restores leaflet coaptation and reduces mitral regurgitation (MR) caused by the enlargement of the left ventricle.
- Unique polyester braid provide easy needle penetration.
- Two trigone and one mid-P2 markers are provided as landmarks for suture placement.
- Rings are constructed with a titanium alloy stiffener, wrapped in silicone with a braided polyester sewing cuff.
- Stainless steel and silicone sizers are available for use in small incisions, port access or open approaches.
- NeoForm rings are available in four sizes ranging from 26 to 32.
NeoForm™ Annuloplasty Rings
- Rings are available in four sizes 26, 28, 30 and 32.
Catalog Number Description
- 4200-26 NeoForm™ 26 Ring with Holder
- 4200-28 NeoForm™ 28 Ring with Holder
- 4200-30 NeoForm™ 30 Ring with Holder
- 4200-32 NeoForm™ 32 Ring with Holder
*CE Mark Pending